10 Valuable Life Lessons Learnt from Bees
The beauty of life is that it gives you invaluable lessons to learn and grow even through the most seemingly banal occurrences. The apple that fell from the tree made Sir Isaac Newton realize the concept of gravity, Buddha became The Enlightened One as he sat under a tree and there was that great king,who was defeated in the war but learnt never to give up from a spider trying to climb up the wall. The king went on to win his next battle and so can you; many battles you face in your day-to-day lives if you pay attention to small things that make a huge difference
Tiny bees go on about their jobs with single minded dedication and skills that any management guru will be proud to imbibe in his pupils. But why pay big bucks for this master class when you can learn lessons of life and business from bees themselves.
10 Valuable Life And Business Lessons You Can Learn from Bees:
Bees are excellent communicators and always stay in touch with their hives when they go out looking for food. They keep the entire group in the loop; any vital tips like where vast amounts of pollen can be found are relayed to other members. Every business and personal relationship can benefit from such effective communication where there no secrets kept.
Bees are quick learners and use their natural surroundings to know what they can extract the most out of. Bees are observant in choosing the kind of flowers that give them good rewards but can as easily discard them in adverse weather conditions when they are of no use to them. Now that strategy could work wonders for businesses if they could move beyond their rigid formulas to look at more profitable options.
Bees are team players as they work for each other. They work together in large groups; if an individual or a part of the group fails, other members make up of for it. That’s why productivity never suffers. Now which team leader won’t want to see that in his/her team?
Stick to Tasks Assigned
Bees stick to tasks assigned to them and complete them to the best of their abilities. There is a defined hierarchy; male bees mate, house bees build hives etc. Bees assume roles given to them without a grouse and fulfill them with aplomb. After all, every task is important.
Multi Utility Products
Bees make multi utility products; besides honey that has its numerous uses, their wax is used in cosmetics, their hives are architects’ inspiration. As a business your goal should be to create products or services that have relevance in many fields.
They are highly adaptable to drastic changes in their surroundings and can get back to their jobs instantly. Only if we learned to be so adaptable to change.
Bees are ever-evolving. There have been natural disasters and climate changes, but bees have kept on growing, evolving and working.
For bees, experience counts.Young bees aren’t sent out hunting for food, just like young interns should not be making important business calls from the onset.
Bees have a strong leader in their Queen. Her mere presence helps them function brilliantly, while they are in disarray in the absence of the Queen. Every business and team needs a strong leader.
Strong Sense of Responsibility
Bees are known to have a strong sense of responsibility. This is difficult to imbibe in your team because it cannot be forced but has to be cleverly inculcated. Bees naturally have a strong work ethic; in fact they thrive on their work.
Bees offer many such precious lessons, so don’t bee-little them but watch and learn.
2 Responses to “10 Valuable Life Lessons Learnt from Bees”
Leave a Reply
Articles Under Apple Section
Articles Under Design Section
- 101 More Impressive Business Card Design
- 25 More Excellent Tattoo Design
- Beautiful Examples of Pink Color Web Pages
- 46 Excellent Water Drops Photography
- How to Create a Realistic Credit Card in Photoshop
- 17 Creative WebPage Designs Created Through CS5
- 32 Creative Water Designs to Stay Fresh this Autumn
- Attractive Painting Example of Comic Superheroes
- 25 Creative Wedding Card Designs
- 23 Creative Twitter Background Design of Geeks
- 20 Creative Examples of Birthday Card Design 2010
- 16 Creative example of Hot Female Drawing Art
- 10 Creative Examples of Woodland Critters Art Design
- 23 Deadly and Heart Storming examples Of Digital Art
- 25 Latest and Well-Designed Resume Example
Articles Under Media Section
- Still………..WTF Digg..?????
- Do’s and Don’ts with Babies
- Seven Lesser Known Incredible Facts About 9/11
- Match Fixing Incidents Till Date
- Digg V.4 Fail
- Phone Call facility on Gmail
- 10 Incredible Inventions By The British
- 20 Hot Bollywood Babes Who Could Replace Hollywood Actresses
- A Sneak Peek Into Barrack Obama’s Personal Life
- Fifteen Digital Media Personnel Without Whom We Would Have Been Watching Television
- Twenty Media Whiz Women Who Changed the Media Altogether
Articles Under Microsoft Section
Articles Under Marketing Section
- How to Work with Different Breeds of Clients
- 7 Top Strategies to Make Anything Sell
- 10 Valuable Life Lessons Learnt from Bees
- Facebook hits Yahoo! Mail
- How Big Companies Utilize the Power of Social Media?
- 10 Ways to Show the World of Marketing You Care
- Fifteen Marketing Books Every Marketing Professional Should Read
- How can Internet Marketing Help Your Business to Grow
- How to Build an Effective Marketing Strategy
- Ingredients of an Effective Marketing Plan
- What Advice You Can Get From a Marketing Professional
- Difference Between Online And Offline Marketing
- Thirty Marketing Gurus and Their Mantras to Success
- Barack Obama’s Ultimate Guide to Marketing: How he Used Internet and Social Media to Become President-Elect