A Sneak Peek Into Barrack Obama’s Personal Life
Barrack Hussien Obama, elected as the 44th President of the United States of America created a history on November 4th 2008 after winning the Presidential elections. Taking oath of office on January 20, 2009, he became the first black U.S. President. Almost everybody is aware of his professional life, however only few no about his personal life. This piece of news provides you an insight into his personal life.
Barrack Hussein Obama, popular called Berry in high school, was born on Aug.14, 1961 in Honolulu in Hawaii and spent most of his childhood days in Jakarta in 1960s. Born to an American mother and a Kenyan father he shares a multiracial heritage. He is a left handy who loves to play poker in free time. Skilled at playing basketball, his friends called him ‘O Bomber’ in school. In Swahili, his name has a beautiful meaning – one who is blessed. Hussein is his middle name because his father, Barrack Obama Sr. adopted Islam.
In order to match completely with his peers while playing basketball in school, he tried his hands at smoking pot, drinking, marijuana and cocaine. However, until date, he never drinks coffee. His teachers as well as ex-schoolmates remember him for his naughtiness towards girls and for his smartness. Obama believes in Christianity. He helped poor South side residents by joining a small Chicago based church group.
As a small boy he crisscrossed boundary of religious divide. He prayed to a catholic saint at a primary school and bowed to Allah in the local neighborhood. In fact, it is his Islamic and christian background that helped him becoming the U.S. President in the present age of burning issues such as radical groups and Islamic nations. Secret services gave him a code name-’renegade’.
During his early days in Indonesia, he ate roasted grass hopper, snake meat and dog meat. His parents separated when he was only two his years old. Thereafter, Obama and his mother stayed with his maternal parents. His father completed his economic degree from Harvard and soon became the Finance Minister in Kenya. However, Obama Sr. died in the year 1982 in a road accident. Obama got this tragic news at the age of 21 when he got a call from Nairobi about the involvement of his father in an accident which ultimately led to his death. Whatever Obama knows about his father is through photographs and stories.
Coming to his married life, Barrack Obama married Michelle Robinson in the year 1992. They both met for the first time in 1989 at Harvard Law School. While Obama was still a student interning for a Chicago law firm, Michelle was his supervisor. In an interview Michelle told that she fell for him “for the same reason many other people respect him: his connection with people.” Couple blessed with two daughters, Malia and Natasha continue to live in their Chicago home located on the South Side. Like any other wife, Michelle wants Obama to give up smoking. He is a techo-savvy person and uses Apple Mac for all his computer needs. During leisure time, he loves to spend time with his family and makes sure that he play with his dogs too.
Leave a Reply
Articles Under Apple Section
Articles Under Design Section
- 101 More Impressive Business Card Design
- 25 More Excellent Tattoo Design
- Beautiful Examples of Pink Color Web Pages
- 46 Excellent Water Drops Photography
- How to Create a Realistic Credit Card in Photoshop
- 17 Creative WebPage Designs Created Through CS5
- 32 Creative Water Designs to Stay Fresh this Autumn
- Attractive Painting Example of Comic Superheroes
- 25 Creative Wedding Card Designs
- 23 Creative Twitter Background Design of Geeks
- 20 Creative Examples of Birthday Card Design 2010
- 16 Creative example of Hot Female Drawing Art
- 10 Creative Examples of Woodland Critters Art Design
- 23 Deadly and Heart Storming examples Of Digital Art
- 25 Latest and Well-Designed Resume Example
Articles Under Media Section
- Still………..WTF Digg..?????
- Do’s and Don’ts with Babies
- Seven Lesser Known Incredible Facts About 9/11
- Match Fixing Incidents Till Date
- Digg V.4 Fail
- Phone Call facility on Gmail
- 10 Incredible Inventions By The British
- 20 Hot Bollywood Babes Who Could Replace Hollywood Actresses
- A Sneak Peek Into Barrack Obama’s Personal Life
- Fifteen Digital Media Personnel Without Whom We Would Have Been Watching Television
- Twenty Media Whiz Women Who Changed the Media Altogether
Articles Under Microsoft Section
Articles Under Marketing Section
- How to Work with Different Breeds of Clients
- 7 Top Strategies to Make Anything Sell
- 10 Valuable Life Lessons Learnt from Bees
- Facebook hits Yahoo! Mail
- How Big Companies Utilize the Power of Social Media?
- 10 Ways to Show the World of Marketing You Care
- Fifteen Marketing Books Every Marketing Professional Should Read
- How can Internet Marketing Help Your Business to Grow
- How to Build an Effective Marketing Strategy
- Ingredients of an Effective Marketing Plan
- What Advice You Can Get From a Marketing Professional
- Difference Between Online And Offline Marketing
- Thirty Marketing Gurus and Their Mantras to Success
- Barack Obama’s Ultimate Guide to Marketing: How he Used Internet and Social Media to Become President-Elect