What Advice You Can Get From a Marketing Professional
The scope of market has neither any bounds nor any borders. When we think of marketing professionals there are many types of marketing professionals that prevail in the market. There as many types of marketing professionals as the types of products and services offered in the market. For any marketing professional the marketing starts with the customer and ends at customer satisfaction. Thus marketing goes in a circle starting and ending with the customer.
When we think of what we can get from a marketing professional first we should think what we want. The company should think first about the necessity of a Marketing Professional.
What product and what services: Market Research is in fact the first step in marketing. A marketing professional should be able to guide a company what product or services are feasible to be launched. For this the marketing professional should be good at marketing research. Now marketing research can be conducted in the conventional way as well as through the internet.
Operations: Once it is decide which product or service is to be launched in the market, the next step is to manufacture the product or do operations to deliver the services. There are many aspects of operations which are linked to marketing.
Packing: Packing is related to both production and marketing. The way the packing is done is a part of marketing. There are marketing professional who give advice and offer consultancy on just how to pack the product. The packing is the main aspect for branding and brand management. Any product especially the fast moving consumer goods are known by the brand name on the pack. The packing of some goods are typically unique and this plays a big role in brand recognition and brand loyalty. The packing is the identification which has to go along with the content of the advertisement.
Distribution: Taking the logistics into consideration one has to decide the distribution channels. The decision about distribution channel is a part of marketing. The purpose of the distribution channels is availability of the products or services to the customer or client in such a way that it is cost effective. There are marketing professional who specialize in this too.
Some of the qualities that online marketing professionals should possess are as follows.
He should be able to
1. quantify the internet sales potential based on the type of business and the website,
2. define the marketing goals especially the long term and short term,
3. recommend the functionalities, features and appearance of the website,
4. understand and analyze the overall situation,
5. have the capability of performing the review about the utility of the website,
6. analyze and plan the search engine marketing aspects and tool,
7. analyze the web logs of the visitors,
8. quantify the goal conversions of the marketing strategy and staff,
9. offer time saving and cost effective marketing research services,
10. prepare business cases for business issues,
11. perform gathering of information, processing of data and its analysis,
12. collect secondary information from all secondary sources such as library and relevant books. The marketing professional should have decision based on the facts.
13. collect, analyze and give suggestion about the overall market trend especially with reference to customers and competitors.
Advertising and Internet: The advertising scenario has changed drastically with the advent of the internet and internet enabled marketing services. The world has shrunk into a global village. Now the internet has crept into each and every aspect of marketing. This has made the scene so complex that a company would need marketing professionals who have specialized in different aspects of both online and offline marketing.
A marketing professional with reference to the internet should have the knowledge about and offer advice regarding the following issues.
Development and Design of Website
• Customization of the website
• use of templates
• fast downloading
• quick turnaround times
• The appeal of the website
• User friendliness of the website
• Easy to use
• Availability of features such as feedback and referring the site to someone else
• The animation which is usually in flash
• Functionality of the website
• Flexibility of the website
• The technical support that can be offered.
Pay per click advertising: The website is launched to facilitate the customers. Its main purpose is to increase the business and to generate new sales. Pay per click advertising is a way of advertising the website in which the company has to pay the advertiser by the number of click on the advertisement. The marketing professional should know about
• Selection of keywords which have to be cost effective and efficient at generating business too,
• Selection of the target market or audience
• Writing of advertisements which are effective
• Design the advertisements
• Writing and designing landing pages that are effective
• The ways to achieve the marketing goals
• Monitoring, reporting and evaluation of the strategy
Search Engine Optimization: This is the other way to advertise the website and increase the traffic toward it. The marketing professional should be able to get the first page ranking of the website on the search engine. She/he should be able to do this within a reasonable budget. She/he should be good at
• Research of the keyword
• Assessment of the search engine
• Analysis of the keyword competition
• Coding of the webpage
• Assessment of the website optimization
• Defining the strategy for search engine optimization activities
• Analysis and rewriting of meta tags
• Defining and implementing the strategies for link building
• Monitoring the rankings
• Providing the status reports
There are advantages and disadvantages of both online marketing and offline marketing. There are various key issues that the marketing professional has to take into consideration before either opting for online marketing or offline marketing. Sometimes he should be able to strike a compromise between the two methods of marketing, integrate them and come out with a effective and efficient marketing strategy that is good enough to fulfill the achieve the set organizational goals.
Finally it all depends on what advice you want and what the marketing professional knows.
One Response to “What Advice You Can Get From a Marketing Professional”
Leave a Reply
Articles Under Apple Section
Articles Under Design Section
- 101 More Impressive Business Card Design
- 25 More Excellent Tattoo Design
- Beautiful Examples of Pink Color Web Pages
- 46 Excellent Water Drops Photography
- How to Create a Realistic Credit Card in Photoshop
- 17 Creative WebPage Designs Created Through CS5
- 32 Creative Water Designs to Stay Fresh this Autumn
- Attractive Painting Example of Comic Superheroes
- 25 Creative Wedding Card Designs
- 23 Creative Twitter Background Design of Geeks
- 20 Creative Examples of Birthday Card Design 2010
- 16 Creative example of Hot Female Drawing Art
- 10 Creative Examples of Woodland Critters Art Design
- 23 Deadly and Heart Storming examples Of Digital Art
- 25 Latest and Well-Designed Resume Example
Articles Under Media Section
- Still………..WTF Digg..?????
- Do’s and Don’ts with Babies
- Seven Lesser Known Incredible Facts About 9/11
- Match Fixing Incidents Till Date
- Digg V.4 Fail
- Phone Call facility on Gmail
- 10 Incredible Inventions By The British
- 20 Hot Bollywood Babes Who Could Replace Hollywood Actresses
- A Sneak Peek Into Barrack Obama’s Personal Life
- Fifteen Digital Media Personnel Without Whom We Would Have Been Watching Television
- Twenty Media Whiz Women Who Changed the Media Altogether
Articles Under Microsoft Section
Articles Under Marketing Section
- How to Work with Different Breeds of Clients
- 7 Top Strategies to Make Anything Sell
- 10 Valuable Life Lessons Learnt from Bees
- Facebook hits Yahoo! Mail
- How Big Companies Utilize the Power of Social Media?
- 10 Ways to Show the World of Marketing You Care
- Fifteen Marketing Books Every Marketing Professional Should Read
- How can Internet Marketing Help Your Business to Grow
- How to Build an Effective Marketing Strategy
- Ingredients of an Effective Marketing Plan
- What Advice You Can Get From a Marketing Professional
- Difference Between Online And Offline Marketing
- Thirty Marketing Gurus and Their Mantras to Success
- Barack Obama’s Ultimate Guide to Marketing: How he Used Internet and Social Media to Become President-Elect