Archive for the ‘Marketing’ Category
A filmmaker makes his movies with audience’s interest in mind, an author writes to engage his readers. An understanding of your users’ tastes, moods and personalities is therefore important because any kind of enterprise doesn’t work in isolation. You have to be aware of who you are catering your services to. In business it’s your [...]
Being a successful salesman is not as easy as it sounds. Sometimes they sell products which neither their clients need it nor they themselves believe in. However, it is a part of the job and in such cases the customer gets to decide. This might sell your product or not. But you do not have [...]
The beauty of life is that it gives you invaluable lessons to learn and grow even through the most seemingly banal occurrences. The apple that fell from the tree made Sir Isaac Newton realize the concept of gravity, Buddha became The Enlightened One as he sat under a tree and there was that great king,who [...]
Yahoo, ever since it came into existence has been introducing various social networking applications in its list of services, first it was chatting then messenger, next yahoo dragged orkut on its homepage and now its facebook’s turn. Yahoo mail users will now be able to access their facebook accounts using their mailbox. Moreover scrolling through [...]
Social media in simple words refer to the communication produced by the interpersonal interface among individuals through a specific tool or medium.
Social media has redefined the way people communicate with each other by breaking up the cultural and geographical boundaries. Big companies utilize the power of social media for the growth of business.
Social media reflects [...]
Nowadays the world of marketing includes each and every aspect of marketing such as market research, product development, customization of products, distribution channels, advertising, and last but not the least the customer or client. The success of any marketing strategy depends on the customer and customer satisfaction.
In this age of internet when the market [...]
Some people argue that theory is just books and not a practical approach. They do not realize the fact that the book has the practical experiences of the author. Some of the famous books which could be very useful in the practical world are as follows.
1. Endless Referrals:
This book is written by Bob Burg. There [...]
Till recently most of the companies in the corporate world were thinking of having a website to be just another status symbol until its true potential started to reveal. Internet marketing has a tremendous potential to increase you business.
Time: Internet marketing can go on round the clock 24 hours a day 7days a week all [...]
An effective marketing strategy means the strategy that makes the organisation successful by realizing the organisational goals. The marketing strategy has to provide the marketing team with the guidelines to achieve the overall objectives of the business such as increment in the revenue, increase in profits and cost reduction.
The important aspects of any marketing strategy [...]
There is no use of a marketing plan that looks gorgeous in the board room but fails in delivering the realization of the organisational objectives. Any effective marketing plan should have the following ingredients.
Analysis of the situation: The prevailing market scenario differs from product to product, industry to industry and country to country. The prospective [...]
Articles Under Apple Section
Articles Under Design Section
- 101 More Impressive Business Card Design
- 25 More Excellent Tattoo Design
- Beautiful Examples of Pink Color Web Pages
- 46 Excellent Water Drops Photography
- How to Create a Realistic Credit Card in Photoshop
- 17 Creative WebPage Designs Created Through CS5
- 32 Creative Water Designs to Stay Fresh this Autumn
- Attractive Painting Example of Comic Superheroes
- 25 Creative Wedding Card Designs
- 23 Creative Twitter Background Design of Geeks
- 20 Creative Examples of Birthday Card Design 2010
- 16 Creative example of Hot Female Drawing Art
- 10 Creative Examples of Woodland Critters Art Design
- 23 Deadly and Heart Storming examples Of Digital Art
- 25 Latest and Well-Designed Resume Example
Articles Under Media Section
- Still………..WTF Digg..?????
- Do’s and Don’ts with Babies
- Seven Lesser Known Incredible Facts About 9/11
- Match Fixing Incidents Till Date
- Digg V.4 Fail
- Phone Call facility on Gmail
- 10 Incredible Inventions By The British
- 20 Hot Bollywood Babes Who Could Replace Hollywood Actresses
- A Sneak Peek Into Barrack Obama’s Personal Life
- Fifteen Digital Media Personnel Without Whom We Would Have Been Watching Television
- Twenty Media Whiz Women Who Changed the Media Altogether
Articles Under Microsoft Section
Articles Under Marketing Section
- How to Work with Different Breeds of Clients
- 7 Top Strategies to Make Anything Sell
- 10 Valuable Life Lessons Learnt from Bees
- Facebook hits Yahoo! Mail
- How Big Companies Utilize the Power of Social Media?
- 10 Ways to Show the World of Marketing You Care
- Fifteen Marketing Books Every Marketing Professional Should Read
- How can Internet Marketing Help Your Business to Grow
- How to Build an Effective Marketing Strategy
- Ingredients of an Effective Marketing Plan
- What Advice You Can Get From a Marketing Professional
- Difference Between Online And Offline Marketing
- Thirty Marketing Gurus and Their Mantras to Success
- Barack Obama’s Ultimate Guide to Marketing: How he Used Internet and Social Media to Become President-Elect