How can Internet Marketing Help Your Business to Grow
Till recently most of the companies in the corporate world were thinking of having a website to be just another status symbol until its true potential started to reveal. Internet marketing has a tremendous potential to increase you business.
Time: Internet marketing can go on round the clock 24 hours a day 7days a week all throughout the year. In short this is also called “24x7x365.” Earlier in traditional marketing there used to be a time constraint. Now when one part of the globe is awake the other part is sleeping and the internet is taking the best advantage of that. The companies in USA, Canada and even UK outsource their work to South East Asian Countries and in this way the Call Centres are working for 24 hours. During the day time these call centres cater to the local market and at night the overseas market. The time barrier has broken just because of the internet marketing.
Geography: Earlier there were geographical hurdles. It used to take person hours to reach from one corner of the globe to another. Moreover it used to take days for the letters to reach the destination. The Internet has shrunk the globe into a global village where the geographical barriers have just melted and disappeared. Internet market knows no bounds. Wherever there is internet connection the internet marketing is possible. Marketing through email is also possible and it just takes seconds for an email to reach its destination. One needs to have a right email address.
Marketing from Home: Earlier it was thought that for marketing any products or services one needs to have an office of his own. This is not true in this age of internet. One can make the internet marketing expand your business from home itself. On the other hand if you have multiple offices you supervise and monitor their working sitting at home. Online marketing has made things very easy.
Showroom: Earlier a person had to have a showroom to show off the goods for sale. This is not necessary now. The products for sale can be displayed on your website and the customer can order them from home itself. The only thing that you as a seller have to do is confirm the financial transaction and deliver the goods at the place specified by the buyer. This saves a lot of expenditure both on the part of seller as well as the buyer. This saves a lot of time because the buyer can order the products any time (24x7x365). One cannot keep the shop open for this much time.
Manpower: The internet has reached inside the houses of many people. This is an age where entry into anyone’s house is restricted. You cannot directly enter anyone’s house. The only way you can enter the house is through the internet. Internet marketing has not only opened the house doors but also the minds of the people. With the help of internet marketing one can reach specific customers or specific clients simultaneously in a wide geographical area. If a business house were to employ people for reaching this many prospective clients or customers at the same time then it would cost the company a fortune. Moreover with such a large manpower the returns are not assured. In case of internet marketing the manpower needs are lesser in comparison to traditional marketing.
Direct contact: Everyone knows that more the middle men the more is the price of the product. In traditional marketing there used to be a lot of middle men till the product used to reach the customer. Now the customer can directly order the product from the net. In case of internet marketing the number of middle men is drastically reduced. Thus the business houses can offer the same products or services at a lesser price than that offered in the tradition marketing system. Now the seller has to just take care of the delivery of the product to the customer.
Advertisement and Product Promotion: In online marketing the expenses for advertisement and product promotion are far cheaper than those expenses with reference to traditional marketing. Thus online marketing can help the business house to reduce expenses for product promotion and advertisement and save a lot of money.
Customer care: In this competitive market every single customer is dear for any business house. Customer care services can be best provided through the internet. The quicker the customer care services the more satisfied are the customers. This helps in customer retention as well as generation of new queries and customers. Your care and concern for the customer can be even expressed through emails. This aspect of internet marketing can enhance you business by many folds.
Return on Investment: The internet marketing can save a lot of money for any business house. Just take for example if a business house would like to opt for the traditional marketing through mailer first of all the addresses would have to be collected , printed and then pasted on the envelopes, the mailer would have to be prepared , inserted in the envelop and then posted with the postage stamps on it. This would cost a lot for the company on the other hand in internet market once you have the email addresses you can send email to all of them by just a click. This will save time, money and energy. Moreover when the email addresses are of target audience only, the chances of the sale increase a lot. The return on investment for internet marketing is much higher than that in traditional marketing.
Management Information System: If the business house is already having production and marketing setups and network in different corners of the globe the management information system can be streamlined with the help of the internet. The senior level management and the board of directors can come to know what is going on just by clicking the necessary icon on the screen of the computer. One can know the performance of any sales or marketing personnel in the remotest part of the world just with the help of internet.
3 Responses to “How can Internet Marketing Help Your Business to Grow”
Leave a Reply
News and Updates
Sign up to receive breaking news
as well as receive other site updates!
Articles Under Apple Section
Articles Under Design Section
- 10 Superbly Creative Hairstyles For Women For Daily And Special Occasions
- Things to Consider While Developing Successful Android Apps
- 20 Creative Humor Posters
- 42 Creative Modern Ads For Inspiration
- 25 Creative Wedding Invitations Designs
- 30 Fresh And Latest Photo Manipulation Art
- 21 Heart Touching Love Cards
- 35 Creative Imagination Vs Reality Art Work By Ben Heine
- Photoshop vs. Real
- 35 Creative HTML5 Websites
- 40 Creative Photoshop Images in Advertising
- 25 Cool Example of Fog Pictures
- 25 Humorous Business Cards
- How To Become A Professional Photographer
- 20 Creative Wine And Beverage Posters
Articles Under Media Section
- Little Known Facts About Mahatma Gandhi [Infographic]
- On The Phone
- What if Social Media were a Highschool?
- 20 Hot Male Models Using the Perfect Stripping Methods
- 15 Hottest NBA WAGs
- 25 Romantic Valentine Cards Examples
- Couple Kissing Pictures For This Valentine
- 35 Creative Vintage Computer Ads
- 8 Best Gaming Ads Of 2010
- List of Best Political Cartoons of 2010 for Christmas
- 10 Most And Least Brainy Cities In United States
- 25 Hot Male Models Photos
- Do’s And Don’ts on First Date – Funny
- Top Bollywood Actresses Ruling Magzine Covers
- 20 Novels Depicting Life in New York
Articles Under Microsoft Section
Articles Under Marketing Section
- 7 Tips To Get Hasty Payments From Your Client
- 20 Creative Wine And Beverage Posters
- How to Work with Different Breeds of Clients
- 7 Top Strategies to Make Anything Sell
- 10 Valuable Life Lessons Learnt from Bees
- Facebook hits Yahoo! Mail
- How Big Companies Utilize the Power of Social Media?
- 10 Ways to Show the World of Marketing You Care
- Fifteen Marketing Books Every Marketing Professional Should Read
- How can Internet Marketing Help Your Business to Grow
- How to Build an Effective Marketing Strategy
- Ingredients of an Effective Marketing Plan
- What Advice You Can Get From a Marketing Professional
- Difference Between Online And Offline Marketing
- Thirty Marketing Gurus and Their Mantras to Success